There are many ways to spread the word about Habitat for Humanity California’s Build Homes. Build Hope. campaign and encourage your donors, volunteers, Habitat homeowners and other Californians in your community to contribute to the Habitat for Humanity Voluntary Tax Contribution Fund.
Include an item in your newsletter or send a direct email, send a press release, write a letter to the editor or submit an opinion piece or viewpoint to your local newspaper, and post calls to action on your website and social media pages. Resources can be downloaded below and used today!
- Toolkit Introduction
- Pledge Reminder Form
- Pledge Reminder Form Template (customize your affiliate name, please maintain consistency of branding & Voluntary Tax Contribution terminology)
- Template Newsletter
- Template Press Release
- Template Letter to the Editor
- Template Opinion or Viewpoint Piece
- Sample Social Media Posts
- Sample Social Media Post -Facebook Cover Photo
- Sample Social Media Post – Twitter Cover Photo
- Sample Social Media Post – Profile Picture/Account Avatar
- Full Toolkit
- Branding Presentation at Habitat for Humanity California 2018 Conference: Using the Toolkit to Boost Contributions & Build Homes