California State Conference
You’re invited to join fellow affiliates and partners for the Habitat for Humanity California State Conference!
We’re especially excited about this year’s theme: Homeownership Matters – along with the workshops and presenters coming together for Habitat California, so we can learn, grow and continue to serve more families in communities throughout our state.
You Don’t Want to Miss Out!
- 30 varied workshops presented by fellow affiliates, HFHI specialists, and industry experts
- Renowned speakers and guests partnering with Habitat CA for the first time!
- Exhibitors including Partner Sponsors, Habitat Vendors, and Habitat for Humanity Program Specialists
- Peer to peer networking, plus Monday night reception for EXTRA networking!
Homeownership Matters and we invite you to attend the two-day conference with opportunities to hear from inspiring guest presenters including Tom Gerdy – building contractor, community activist, writer, and fearless and often (self-described) senseless leader of the Habitat for Humanity Road Trip Crazies – Natosha Reid Rice, and Salvatore Manzi.
“I was surprised by the high-caliber workshops. I was stretched and challenged in a good way.”-CEO, Metro Affiliate
Monday Oct. 21, 2019
Check-in 8:00 am – 1pm
Start Time: 10:00 am
Conference Sessions: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Reception: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuesday October 22, 2019
Start Time: 8:00 am
Conference Sessions: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Conference End Time: 3:00 pm
Conference Registration Information
|Habitat California Member||$199|
Registration includes breakfast and lunch both days, and Monday evening reception.
*Registration is transferable, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations prior to October 10 will be assessed a $35.00 processing fee. Cancellations after October 10, and no-shows are not eligible for a refund, however registration is transferable.
Approved refunds will be credited back to the card provided at the time of registration.
HILTON OAKLAND AIRPORT
510-635-5000|1 Hegenberger Road I Oakland CA 94621
Special Room Rate: $159.00
Rate valid through Oct. 11th, or until block is full, whichever comes first.
Group Name: Habitat For Humanity California
Group Code: HFH
Complimentary Shuttle to/from Hilton and Oakland Airport – 4am-midnight, every 20 minutes.
Reduced Hotel Rate Parking $12.00/Day
Alternate hotel option if Hilton Block is full – located next to Hilton Conference Venue.
Holiday Inn & Suites : Oakland – Airport 77 Hegenberger Road, Oakland, California 94621
Please contact Ginny Claborn email@example.com if you have any issues or questions regarding hotel reservations.
Thank you to our 2018 Premier Conference Sponsors
Priority will be given to Habitat California Affiliates if one or more factors apply:
- Affiliate is attending the Habitat CA State Conference for the first time
- Affiliate is sending more than 1 attendee
- Affiliate has five (5) or fewer employees (not including ReStore).
- Affiliates must be in good standing with Habitat for Humanity California State Support Organization to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of a reimbursement for up $300.00 in expenses for the 2019 Habitat California State Conference.
What Attendees Are Saying
“It was an honor to attend the conference! I definitely learned more than I expected, and I had fun!”ReStore Manager
“Thank you for providing an excellent experience for me and my staff. We learned a lot and met lots of great affiliate partners!New Executive Director